"PEW" submersible pumps are vertical, multi stage, centrifugal pumps with motor at
the bottom & pump at the top. The water enters at the bottom of the pump and flows
upwards through many stages.
The stainless steel/bronze impellers rotate inside the diffusers with inherent guide vanes. The diffusers direct water leaving each impeller towards the suction opening of the next impeller. Such a flow through each stage of impeller and diffuser combination adds pressure at each stage and finally water under high pressure is discharged through outlet at the top.
- Upper Housing, Lower Housing, Adaptor, Motor Base, suction and NRV are made of C.I. FG-220 Grade.
- 100% pure EC Grade copper used for winding wire which is dual coated with insulation Class B.
- High thickness LTB-4 Bushes and Extremely hardwearing Water lubricated thrust carbon bearing with heavy Tilting Pad of Stainless Steel AISI-420 S.S. grade ensures zero working maintenance.
- 'SAND PROOF' design of mechanical seal rings and Sand Guard protection.
- FG 250 Grade Investment casting non-magnetic pump bowls.
- AISI 410 S.S. Grade pump impellers are a standard feature for all mixed flow and radial flowpumpsets.
- AISI 410 S.S. Sleeves are reinforced with chromium for proven wear resistant performance.
- Special LTB -4 and Nitrile Rubber Bush for proven anti-wear resistance.
- Pure AISI 410 S.S Grade Pump Shaft.
- Max. permissible sand in water: 50 g/m³.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Silver brazed rotor in all varieties.
|Power Range||V4: 0.37kW - 3.7 kW (0.5HP - 5HP)
V6: 2.2kW - 18 kW (3HP - 25HP)
V8: 5.5kW - 45kW (7.5 HP - 60 HP)
V10: 7.5kW - 93kW (10 HP - 150 HP)
|Versions||Single phase: 180-240V
Single phase: 180-240V
|Maximum total head||V4: 240 m (24 bar)
V6: 276 m
V8: 260 m
V10: 300 m
|Maximum flow rate||V4: 400 LPM (24 M3 / Hr)
V6: 25 lps (90 m3 /Hr)
V8: 42 lps
V10: 70 lps
|Maximum outer diameter in mm||V4: 96
|Nominal outlet size in mm||V4: 32, 38 & 50
V6: 50, 65 & 80
V8: 80, 100 & 125
V10: 125 & 150
|Degree of protection||IP 58|
|Direction of rotation||Clockwise from driving end|
|Trust Load||V4: 1500 lbs
V6: 1500 lbs. 2.2kW to 4.5kW
3500 lbs. 5.5 kW to 15kW
V8: 3500 lbs. 5.5kW - 11kW
6000 lbs. 15kW - 18kW
6000 lbs. 15kW - 18kW
10000 lbs. 22kW - 45kW
V10: 10000 lbs / 45500 N
|Type of Duty||S1 (Continuous)|
|Method of starting||V4: Direct on Line in Three phase
Capacitor Start Capacitor Run
V6: DOL upto 5.5 kW
SD upto 18 kW
V8: DOL upto 5.5kW
S/D 7.5kW - 45kW
V10: S/D 7.5kW - 93kW
|Maximum starts per hour||V4, V6: 12 times
V8, V10: 4 times
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION OF PUMP
|Check Valve housing||CI FG 200|
|Stage Sleeve||SS 410|
|Discharge Outlet Casing||CI FG 200|
|Diffuser Chamber||SS 304 (Shell)|
|Impeller||Modified PPO (Noryl) & Iron/ LTB 2/ SS 410|
|Diffuser||Modified PPO (Noryl) & Cast Iron/ CI FG 200|
|Suction Inter Connector||CI FG 200|
|Inlet Screen||SS 202|
|Pump Shaft||SS 410|
|Cable Guard||SS 202|
|T- Rod||Forged Steel|
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION OF motor
|Upper and Lower Housing||Cast Iron/ FG 200|
|Stator Shell||Stainless Steel 304|
|Journal Bearings||Leaded Bronze LTB 2|
|Thrust Assembly||Stainless Steel 420 and Graphite Carbon|
|Sand Guard||SS 410|
|Adaptor Housing||CI FG 200|
- Water Supply to
- Rural habitations
- Residential Societies
- Industrial Complexes
- Buildings and construction
- Fire fighting.
- Hydro-pneumatic system
- Solar photo-voltaic water pumping system