"PEW" "MP & NSP Series" Self-priming Non-Clog Monoblock Pump's volute chamber and impellers are designed to give the best possible hydraulic efficiency and suction lift characteristics. These pumps are powered by a totally enclosed fan cooled A.C. Induction motor. Motor stator is made of low watt-loss silicon steel laminations assembled under pressure and rigidly locked in the frame. Construction of motor frames and usage of quality materials result in high performance and low temperature rise thereby increasing the life cycle of the pumps.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure vibration free and noise less operation
- Good quality raw materials & hydraulic design facilitate longer life with high efficiency
- Designed for extensive voltage fluctuations
- Excellent quick automatic priming action without foot valve upto 8 mtrs.
- Automatic air release during priming.
- Back pullout design, so easy maintenance without disturbing pipe lines.
- Available in Bare, coupled, Monoblock, Belt driven & engine driven version.
- Also offered pump with trolley/ trailer to move it from one place to another.
- Easy inspection of impeller.
- Large diameter solids handled upto 60mm.
- High resistance to abrasive liquids the wear plate is easily replaced and wear plate & impeller are also available with ceramic coating.
|Power Range||0.75kw – 18.5kW (1.0HP – 60HP)|
|Speed||50Hz / 2880 rpm / 1440 rpm|
|Maximum flow rate||80 lps|
|Maximum total head||38 m|
|Degree of protection||IP 44|
|Class of insulation||"B"|
|Direction of Rotation||Clockwise Viewed from Driving end|
|Type of duty||S1 (Continuous)|
|Maximum suction lift in metres||8|
|Maximum liquid temperature||33|
|Maximum ambient temperature||40|
|Solid Handling Capacity||Up to 40mm|
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Pump casing||Cast Iron FG 260 / S.S 304, S.S 316 Bronze|
|Impeller||Cast Iron FG 260 / S.S 304, S.S 316 Bronze|
|Shaft||En 8/ S.S 410, 304, 316|
|Sleeve||S.S 410/ S.S 304, 316|
|Sealing||Graphite Asbestos Packing Rope.
Optional – Mechanical Seal
(Carbon & Ceramic)
- Sewage and Effluent Treatment Plants.
- Processes with low NPSH
- For pumping sewage, muddy water polluted liquids or liquids with suspended solids.
- Dewatering basements, construction sites and trenches
- As bilge and for washing decks aboard ships
- Transfer of pumping out petroleum products, chemicals, settled sludge, corrosive fluids, etc,.