"PEW"submersible open well pumps come in complete cast iron construction as well as in S.S body. as the name suggests they are used for underwater applications require neither priming nor a foot valve.They are very easy to install and require no maintenance.
- S.S and carbon thrust bearings
- Bronze impeller in specific models
- Specially designed journal bushes for better cooling effect
- Designed for extensive voltage fluctuations i.e. 250- 415V. 50Hz, AC supply.
- High operating efficiency
- No need for elaborate foundation and pump house arrangement.
|Power Range||Close-grained cast iron|
|Versions||Single phase: 180-240V
Single phase: 180-240V
|Maximum total head||Upto 70 m|
|Maximum flow rate||Upto 25 lps|
|Degree of protection||IP 58|
|Direction of rotation||Clockwise viewed from Driving end|
|Type of Duty||S1 (Continuous)|
|Method of starting||Single Phase: Permanent Split Capacitor (CSR),
Three Phase: Direct on Line upto 5.5 kW, SD
|Maximum starts per hour||6 times|
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Rear cover / Bracket||Cast iron|
|Stator Shell||Cast iron|
|Impeller||Cast iron FG 200|
|Pump casing||Cast iron (FG 200)|
|Shaft seal||Nitrile butyl rubber|
|Thrust assembly||Leaded Bronze and Compostos / Stainless
Steel 420 with Graphite Carbon
|Diaphragm||High Nitrile butyl rubber|
|Journal bearings||LTB 4|
- Rural & Urban drinking water supply.
- High rise buildings.
- Industrial & Domestic water supply.
- Mining application
- Fire fighting systems
- Farm houses, Fountains, Air Conditioning, etc.
- Irrigation (Flood, Sprinkler, Drip)
- Cooling water circulation systems.