Being a pioneer in the use of Submersible Borewell Pumps for Firefighting, "PEW" now offers Centrifugal Back pull-out Endsuction pumps for use in places where Submersible pumps are not permitted / connot be used. These pumps are non-selfpriming with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The back pull-out design enables removal of the motor, coupling, bearing bracket and impellar without disturbing the pump housing or pipework.
- Self vented, foot mounted, center suction volute casing & single stage, closed / semi open dynamically balanced non-clog impeller ensure unimpeded liquid flow.
- Supporting feet are cast integral with the casing along with suction and discharge nozzles.
- Flange drilling standards as per DIN 24255 / ISO 2858 or as per customer's requirement.
- Designed for 16bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar.
- A robust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
- Heavy-duty, deep-grooved closed ball bearings with minimum 50,000/- hours operating life under normal conditions ensure no dirt intrusions.(Grease lubricated; oil lubrication available on request )
- Heavy-duty, stiff solid shaft design with low L3/D4 ratio ensures less than 0.05 mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating conditions which extends seal life.
- Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal/gland designs, so as to meet heavy-duty requirements, if any.
- Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
- Special design for high temperature thermic fluid available on request.
- Motor or engine driven sets.
- Special monoblock versions available on request.
- Delivery sizes up to 250mm
- Capacity up to 990m3/hr
- Head up to 120m meters
- RPM 500 to 3600
- Temperature upto 90ºC
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Volute casing, stuffing box, gland pusher, bearing caps and endshield-Cast Iron|
|Shaft||EN-8 / SS 410|
|Packing||Gland / Mechanical Seal|
|Impeller||Any grade of Stainless Steel, cast or fabricated, Bronze, WCB, CF-8, CF-8M, Alloy 20, Cast Iron, etc.|
- For pumping clear/turbid water / chemicals & volatile liquids.
- Air conditioning plants, power station, mine drainage, sprinkler systems for fire fighting, and booster service. Can be used for oils, brine, etc.