They are primarily of two types
- a) Constant Speed systems – Meant for small sized Commercial and residential projects
- b) Variable Speed Constant pressure systems – Medium Sized Commercial and residential projects
These systems are further classified into :
- Single VFD for Multiple pumps
- Dedicated VFD for each pump (Multiple pumps)
- a) Pumps :
Long & Short Coupled,
- Single & Multistage,
- Horizontal or Vertical,
- Submersible or Centrifugal surface,
- 1450 or 2900 rpm
Furthermore PEW offers following pumps for driving the system. Selection is based on the financial implications, space available, location of the system in the premises and the total no. of outlets in the system.
- Vertical Inline multistage centrifugal pumps
- Horizontal/ Vertical multistage centrifugal pumps
- Centrifugal Monoblock pumps
- Submersible Open well pumps (single stage)
- Submersible multistage bore well pumps
- Back pull out end suction Coupled pumpsets
- Fully automatic with level sensors for both underground and overhead tanks.
- Single phasing preventor.
- Overload protection.
- Dry run/ under current protection.
- Electronic display of Voltage, Amperes, wattage and frequency.
- Industrial and Commercial Complexes,
- Malls, etc.