Being a pioneer in manufacturing of High Discharge Self priming Pumps, "PEW" now offers Horizontal Multistage Self Priming Pumps for use in places where high Discharge Self priming Pumps are not permitted / cannot be used. These pumps are basically used for industrial basis. These pumps have extremely low NPSH requirements and are particularly suitable for handling boiling liquids and other difficult applications.
This design is especially suited to handle liquids with estrained gases and liquified gases such as LPG.
Hozirontal Multistage Self Priming Pumps utilize the lateral channel principle. The Open, "Star" type impeller is hydraulically balanced, enclosed between the stage casings to form the pumping stage. These stages are mounted in series to give proportionally higher discharge pressures with constant capacities.
- In these type of pumps, a combination of centrifugal closed impeller and a centrifugal self priming type open impeller are used together to achieve the high suction, high discharge characteristic.
- Suction, intermediate stage pieces and discharge casings are clamped together by external tie bolts and sealed with gaskets.
- Grease lubricated Antifriction Bearings are designed to meet the application requirements and are mounted on both sides.
- Pump uses soft graphite lubricated asbestos packing. Special design of stuffing box with mechanical seal is available.
- The suction and discharge ports are top vertical. The flanges are round and correspond to International standards.
- The directon of rotation is clockwise when viewed from the driving end
- For suction more than 4m, the capacity reduces. Pump must be filled with liquid before they are started for the first time.
- Sizes: 1" to 5"
- Capacity: 250 LPM (for SHP OF Pumps), 500 LPM (for SHP RF Pumps)
- Max. Head: 150 MLC (for SHP OF Pumps), 270 MLC (for SHP RF Pumps)
- Max. Temperature: 100° C Max
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
- Suction / Delivery Casings & Stage Casings - Closed Grained Cast Iron (FG 260)
- Impellers, Diffusers, Sleeves - Closed Grain Cast Iron (FG 260)
- Shaft & Keys - SS410
Clamping Studs - EN-8
- Special material available on request - Bronze, Carbon Steel, SS316, SS304, Alloy Steel
- Boiler Feed
- Hot Water Circulation
- Sea Water Bilge and Ballast for Marine use
- Hydrophore Plant
- Fire fighting - Jockey Pumps
- LPG, Fuel Transfer and Unloading of Petroleum Products
- Sprinkler and Irrigation