High Discharge pumps are self priming & acting on regenerative principle. The periphery of the impeller has many blades for adding energy to the fluid being pumped. As the fluid flows from inlet to outlet the fluid pressure increases progressively ensuring a non - pulsating high discharge & high pressure fluid flow. These pumps are designed for continuous operation handling only clear liquid, free from any suspended particles.
- High Head & High Discharge.
- Stainless Steel Shaft (AISI 410)
- Mechanical Seal.
- No coupling required.
- Continuous heavy duty externally ventilated induction motor.
- Shielded ball bearings are lubricated for life.
- Quiet & maintenance free running.
- Max. Head – 90m
- Max. Discharge – 620 LPM
- Max. Power rating – 10hp (Single & Double stage)
- Pipe size – 38, 50, 65 mm
- Supply type – Single phase upto 2hp; Three phase upto 10hp
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Pump parts & motor body||Close-grained cast iron|
|Impellers||Gun Metal LTB 2|
- High rise buildings.
- Industrial & Residential use.
- Transfer purpose.
- Boosting line pressure.
- Fire Fighting.
- Distribution & Pressure systems.
- Boiler Feed.
- Various marine applications.
Self Priming High Discharge Pumps
PEW is one and only manufacturers in India amongst all other high discharge pumps manufacturers with this expansive range of pumps.