"PEW" self priming pumps are tough, reliable & meant for rugged use in domestic applications. They are best suited for high suction lift up to 8 meters and can also perform suction from long horizontal distances due to their centripetal impellar design.
- Stainless Steel Shaft (AISI 410).
- Mechanical Seal.
- No coupling required.
- Continuous heavy duty externally ventilated induction motor.
- Shielded ball bearings are lubricated for life.
- LTB 2 grade impellers.
- Close grained cast iron housings.
- Dynamically balanced rotor & impellers.
- Quiet & maintenance free running.
- Robust construction.
- 'F' Class insulation.
- Energy efficient.
- Single & Three Phase.
- Capacity - 1 HP & 2 HP.
- Max. Head - 60 m.
- Max. Discharge - 125 Lpm.
- Max. Suction depth – 8 m.
- Single and double stage.
- Available in 25 and 38 mm.
- When water is to be got from long horizontal distances.
- Industrial & Residential use.
- When a foot valve is not an integral part of the system.
- Boosting line pressure in
- Residential apartments/ industrial estates/ hospitals/ hotels/ schools, etc,.
- Water supply to elevated locations.