"PEW" Multistage Vertical Centrifugal Pumps (PW series) are non self priming with inline design for ease of installation in constricted spaces. The suction and delivery ports are of same size and in the same horizontal plane. The mechanical seal and bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid. All components like impellers, diffuser and shaft are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and designed to deliver the best possible hydraulic efficiency.
Excessive Axial thrust is balanced by assembling the pump stages with equal number of opposed impellers. Balancing of axial thrust allows the use of standard flange mounted motors without special bearings. Working pressure on mechanical seal reduces to half, due to opposed impellers. The shaft is well supported by bush bearings ensuring noiseless operation.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure vibration free and noise less operation
- Good quality raw materials & hydraulic design facilitate longer life with high efficiency.
- Bottom casing fitted with Tungsten carbide bushes
- The in-line port design and compact footprint of these pumps allows for a clean installation.
- All models feature a shaft seal that can be replaced easily without the need to disassemble the entire pump.
- Pumps are equipped with high efficiency closed impellers,
- Pumps can be used for clear, nonabrasive, nonflammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
|Power Range||0.37kw – 45kW|
|Degree of protection||IP 55|
|Class of insulation||"F"|
|Direction of Rotation||Clockwise when viewed from motor end|
|Type of duty||S1 (Continuous)|
|Three Phase||380-415 V, 50 Hz, A.C. Supply|
|Nominal Suction x Delivery size in mm||25 x 25, 32 x 32, 50 x 50, 75 x 75,100 x 100|
|Max. Casing Working pressure||1600 kPa|
|Temperature of pumped fluid||4 to 70|
These commercial/industrial centrifugal pumps are non-self-priming (gravity feed) units designed to handle high-pressure/low-flow liquid transfer applications where no suction lift is required. Typical installations include :-
- Hot and chilled water transfer,
- Boiler feed,
- Condensate return,
- Domestic and flushing systems in residential/ commercial complexes,
- Booster service, and
- Sprinkler systems.